Running a Successful Vitamin Infusion Practice. Choose a Sunday and It Can Be Decided. 6/26, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24
The owner of a medical spa with nearly 50% dedicated to I.V nutrition or vitamin infusion, you will learn how to manage a day-to-day practice & more. Classes are one day on a Monday or Sunday as a Live webinar at this time. You’ll know and see how to place a peripheral I.V. when or if you visit. Classes are only for licensed registered nurses and nurse practitioners.
You’ll have 30 days after the webinar to shadow in the medical spa and be allowed two total visits. You will get 6 months mentoring after the webinar.
Now what will you learn?
Registered Nurses who are not Nurse Practitioners - you cannot practice on your own. You’ll need a doctor’s order in order to see a client or open an account with a pharmacy. ****Please keep that in mind****
1. Legal issues on who can start such a business; professional liability insurance & more
2. Who can order the medications
3. How to set up accounts with the pharmacies & supply companies.
4. What are the ingredients, purpose, & chemistry. The most common ingredients used
5. How do the ingredients work in the body- physiology
6. Patient selection, history taking, consent, protocols, medical history, blood work, & more
7. IV sites selection & needle types
8. Solution to administer in
9. Handling emergencies
10. Difficulty in accessing veins. My solutions
11. Troubleshooting the unexpected
12. Practice on a person & administering, monitoring
13. Specific compounding pharmacies for orders with contact information. What’s the difference between 503B and 503A pharmacies.
14. Why I’ve never experienced a significant complication
15. How to get your clients coming back
16. Money-saving techniques
16. Unrealistic expectations? How to handle those initial phone calls and in-person visits